Secure Online Shopping
We are committed to providing you with a safe and secure shopping experience. We take several measures to protect your personal and financial details.
Secure Socket Layering (SSL)
The SSL technology on our secure servers encrypts your personal information, including credit or debit card number, name and address before transmitting it over the Internet. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https”.
3D Secure System
3D Secure is a system developed by Visa and MasterCard in order to increase the security of electronic commerce transactions.
Purchases made via virtual businesses with Verified by Visa® and MasterCard® SecureCode logos* are under the guarantee of Visa and MasterCard. This way, both card holders and member businesses are secured against possible fraud.
The 3D Secure feature offers enhanced security through an additional SMS authentication process when you make online payment with your credit card. This ensures that only you as the credit cardholder will be able to complete the online transaction.
*Services provided by Visa are named “Verified by Visa®”, and services provided by MasterCard® are named “MasterCard® SecureCode”.
How does 3D Secure System work?
Having a Problem?
When you place an order, the transaction process is as follows:
1. You will complete your order and add products to your shopping cart as usual.
2. At the checkout stage, if you select to pay by Visa or MasterCard, then you will be redirected to your issuing bank; the pop-up window appearing on the screen where you will need to enter your password.
3. Following verification of the password, the transaction is finalized upon the approval of the bank. The payment transaction is thus completed in a safe manner and you return to The Royal Gang web page.
* 3D Secure procedure may change for different banks.
1. Ensure your card issuer supports and has activated your 3D Secure Code (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code). The Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code is not the short numeric code printed on the back of the card. If you have not activated your 3D Secure Code yet, please contact your card issuer to activate this service.
2. Please ensure there are sufficient funds in your credit card to cover payments.
3. Please ensure that your latest mobile number and email address are updated with your bank as the OTP (one time password) will be sent to your registered mobile number and email address.
4. Please ensure that you have enabled pop-up windows in your browser as you will be required to enter the OTP (one time password) on a pop-up window on the payment page.
5. To ensure your protection against fraud, the one-time password you submit must exactly match the OTP (one time password) that was sent to your registered mobile number or email address. If you enter an incorrect password three times, online access for your card will be temporarily blocked for your safety.
6. Always double check payment information before you proceed with any transaction.